Dear GSalam.Net Readers,
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah,
Some of you, might have seen on my social media profiles or have received from me via WhatsApp, one or two photo cards containing du’a.
I am making it weekly. And would like to get your consent, to continue or start to send you one every week. Direct to your WhatsApp inbox.
What It Will Contain
GSalam Weekly WhatsApp broadcast will contain one of the following:
- Du’a (from the Qur’an or the Sunnah)
- Qur’anic verse (for contemplation, regaining hope or for practice)
- A piece of Hadith (for contemplation, regaining hope or for practice)
How to Receive GSalam Weekly
I need your consent to start or continue sending them to you. Thus, I suggest that you subscribe to my WhatsApp List by following the following steps:
- Save +60183577571 to your contacts.
- Send [YOUR NAME] and [SUBSCRIBE] to the said number (WhatsApp).
- You’ll receive the previous two broadcasts (if you haven’t received them). Or you’ll receive the latest one, insha Allah.
- Please note, that a WhatsApp List is different from a WhatsApp Group.
- When you are in a WhatsApp List, you receive the broadcasted content, individually. You don’t know who else is in the list or have received it. This ensures your privacy.
- Only those who subscribe to the List will continue to receive updates for the above broadcast.
- You can receive broadcasts from the list, only if you have saved the number of the sender in your phone. So please remember to add +60183577571 to your contacts.
- If you find this da’wah method useful, kindly share it on your social media wall, or forward it to your WhatsApp contacts.
Once you’ve subscribed, please feel free to suggest any creative way this da’wah method can be more effective.